Job opening: Operations Manager
The candidate will have primary responsibility for defining and running all back office processes at Gridium, including customer support, billing, technical support, new customer set-up, and management of external contractors.
This role requires high energy, impeccable organization skills, great customer support skills and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will thrive in a rapidly changing start-up environment and grow in the role as Gridium scales. You don't need to be an energy expert, but you should be excited about the opportunity to bring greater energy efficiency to our customers. You'll be joining an experienced management team in the first year of a new venture-backed startup.
Strong candidates meet these qualifications:
- Demonstrated operations management skills.
- Experience with process definition and optimization.
- Excellent client management skills and customer support experience.
- Technical proficiency with relevant technologies such as ticketing systems, case management tools, etc.
- Ability to manage relationships with outside contractors.
- Fluency with technical concepts. You don't have to know much about energy management on day one, but you do need to demonstrate that you have become an authority on complex topics in the past.
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com with subject "Operations Manager". Only applications via email will be considered. Principals only, no recruiters.